Welcome to Colo Solutions
Securing Data Assets Since 1997 – Colocation/Data Center & Cloud Services
Fortify your data empire in our secure, always-on Colocation/Data Center or centralize your business in our always-accessible Cloud. Benefit from the flexibility and data security afforded to every customer– at fixed costs.
Colo Solutions’ Colocation/Data Center provides the resilient infrastructure and secure environment you need to protect your IT assets and keep your business running.
What makes Colo Solutions different? Our people. Since our inception in 1997, our experienced engineers and IT consultants have offered an unbeatable combination of expansive depth of IT knowledge and a commitment to personalized, friendly, patient IT support.
We’re proud to serve clients ranging from small businesses to some of the world’s leading brands. These customers choose Colo Solutions for our proven record of reliability, and stay with us because of our experienced staff and the exceptional support we provide.
We offer a variety of options to meet your specific needs, and our commitment to superior customer service is unparalleled.
- SOC1 (SSAE 16) Type II, PCI and HIPAA compliant with yearly audits
- Orlando’s Carrier Interconnection Point (Carrier-Neutral)
- Disaster Recovery Site
- Managed Colocation/Data Center Services
- Virtual Hosted Desktop (VDI)
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Exchange Replication
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Our Colocation/Data Center is conveniently located in the most fiber rich building in Orlando. We invite you to schedule a tour by calling (407) 210- 2482 or submitting your request via our contact form.
Why Colo Solutions?
- Unparalleled Support: Leverage our certified Engineers and benefit from experience that spans decades of designing, building, operating, and maintaining Colocation/Data Center infrastructures and complex IP networks to cutting edge cloud environments. Colo Solutions gives you peace of mind knowing that our experts are available to you 24/7 to personally serve you.
- State-Of-The-Art Colocation/Data Center: Our Colocation/Data Center boasts best-in-class infrastructure with top of the line equipment and state-of-the-art technology to provide the reliability and security you need. Our Colocation/Data Center is interconnected to the carrier backbone long-haul and metropolitan fiber networks. In addition, our exclusive Roof Rights and Rooftop Access enables wireless delivery services.
- Industry Pioneer: Managing our Colocation/Data Center is our core daily business. We pioneered carrier-neutral colocation in 1997, and we are widely recognized for leadership in managed services and personalized customer service in the industry. Rather than just offering rack space in Orlando, we customize each solution to the unique needs of your business. We strive every day to ensure that our Colocation/Data Center services are exceeding our valued customers’ expectations.
- Security: You can rest easy knowing that your IT assets are protected in our secure SOC 1 (SSAE 16) Type II audited Colocation/Data Center with multiple physical layers of security protection in place. The Colo Solutions Cloud Services are further protected with firewalls, comprehensive software patching/upgrades, active anti-virus/malware protection, and verified daily backup protection.
- Flexibility & Accessibility: We scale our infrastructure as you grow to deliver a worry free, always available, high performance experience, empowering you with faster time-to-market scalability.
- Cost Control: Our monthly fees remain the same over the life of your contract to allow you to plan and control your expenses and eliminate capital requirements. When you work with us you don’t have to worry about the costs associated with building or maintaining a Colocation/Data Center. Cloud customers no longer have to be concerned with recovering from hard drive failure downtime, upgrading, or refreshing hardware. You won’t have to pay for cooling and power requirements, hiring or contracting IT personnel, or managing warranties.
- Industry-Leading Network Performance: Our robust, high-speed redundant network features the highest quality hardware, most sophisticated networking technologies and protocols, and superior carrier access.
- Abundant AC/DC Power: We offer customized AC and DC power served from the priority electric (hospital) grid and backed up by the highest quality redundant UPS and generator services.
- Carrier-Neutral & Carrier-Rich Connectivity: With direct access to multiple carriers and backbone providers, Colo Solutions enables you to choose the carrier connectivity options that work for you.